We accept applications for our higher degree by research courses all year round.
Semester 1 2014
If you plan to apply for one of our Graduate Certificates, Graduate Diplomas, Masters by Coursework or other postgraduate coursework courses, you will need to submit your application and documentation directly to us, using our online admission system.
Make sure you submit your application before 4 February 2014 to take part in our orientation.
Semester 2 2014 (mid-year)
We will have a wide range of courses to commence in Semester 2 2014 (study commencing late July) and the option to learn part-time, full-time, on-campus or online.
Mid-year applications usually open ~mid-April. Check our mid-year entry page for more information as it becomes available.
We accept applications for our Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) courses all year round.
- 22 July: Applications open for Semester 1 2014 entry into the Graduate Diploma of Broadcasting
- 28 July: Joondalup Open Day
- 29 July: Semester 2 starts
- 7 August:ECU's Online Admission System opens for applications to courses commencing Semester 1 2014
- 11 August: Mount Lawley & WAAPA Open Day
- 30 September: Closing date for applications to the Master of Psychology (coursework) to commence Semester 1 2014
- 31 October:
- 10 January: Closing date for applications to the Doctor of Health Science (Clinical Leadership and Management) to commence Semester 1 2014
- 7 February: Closing date for applications to Master by Research and Professional Doctorate courses to commence Semester 1 2014
- 10 - 21 February: Orientation
- 14 February: Closing date for applications to the Master of Midwifery Practice to commence Semester 1 2014
- 24 February: Semester 1 starts
- ~Mid March: Applications to courses commencing Semester 2 2014 will open, check our mid-year entry page for more information
- 14 - 25 July: Orientation
- 28 July: Semester 2 start