Applications to ECU must include the following:
- A one page personal statement on why you wish to become a teacher. The statement must be signed and have the following declaration: "I declare that this statement is my own work, and truthfully addresses the requested criteria. I understand that my enrolment may be cancelled, and my academic record annotated accordingly, if it is proved that I was offered a place based on false or misleading evidence."
- A two page resume
- Copies of any qualifications you have obtained (unless gained at ECU)
- if any of the following conditions applies to your application you will need to submit additional documents as follows:
- If any qualifications are in a different name to your current name, you will need to supply evidence of your change of name, e.g. marriage certificate/change of name.
- If your secondary education and undergraduate degree were not completed in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or the United States of America; you'll need to supply proof of English competency.