Transferring your enrolment from another university to ECU
You are able to apply to transfer your enrolment in a research course from another University to ECU.
- Before you transfer your enrolment, you will need to confirm the availability of supervision and resources with the relevant School (you can find researchers in your field using our Researcher & Supervisor Database).
- With the support of the School, you then need to apply for the course, following the steps by step guide above.
- If you have had your candidature confirmed at your previous university you will need to provide evidence at the time of making application.
- If you are offered a place in an ECU research course, you will need to provide evidence that you have withdrawn from your previous course when you accept the offer and so that we can enrol you into the course
- If you hold a Research Training Scheme (RTS) place at your previous university and you are applying to transfer to an ECU course within three years of discontinuing your enrolment, any candidature previously consumed will be deducted from you enrolment at ECU.