Our courses information
Our courses offer the right balance of practical knowledge and academic excellence and a wide range of study options.
- You can email a course fact sheet to yourself by using the form below. Multiple email addresses by separating them with a comma ',' (3 maximum).
Master of Nursing
Minimum admission requirements apply to enter this course.
Special admission requirements
1) Applicants must be currently registered nurses
2) All applicants must be in possession of a nursing or other appropriate degree or the equivalent, and must have a minimum of two years post-registration nursing experience
3) All applicants are required to provide:
a) A certified copy of current registration
b) A certified copy of academic transcripts at Bachelor level and above
c) Names and contact details of two professional referees.
4) Overseas applicants must provide evidence of proficiency in the English language