Our courses information
Our courses offer the right balance of practical knowledge and academic excellence and a wide range of study options.
- You can email a course fact sheet to yourself by using the form below. Multiple email addresses by separating them with a comma ',' (3 maximum).
Graduate Certificate of Business (Project Management)
Designed for individuals looking for an introductory exposure to project management.
Project management is becoming a core activity in all organisations and increasingly responsible for delivery of the corporate strategy. It is a skill which can be applied in almost any industry across a range of projects including:
- developing a new product or service;
- effecting a change in structure, staffing or style of an organisation;
- designing a new motor vehicle;
- developing or acquiring a new or modified information system;
- constructing a building or facility;
- running a campaign for political office; and
- implementing a new business procedure or process.
Non-Standard Timetable Information (e.g. early start, weekend courses, etc)
For students studying the course in on-campus mode, there will be two timetabling options in 2013: intensive weekend and standard semester timetable. On-campus students can enrol to study units in either pattern, or enrol in units in both.
The standard semester timetable follows the ECU Academic Calendar.
For the intensive weekend timetable, each unit will be run over four (4) full days, with the classes run on weekends. Units will either be scheduled as:
- Four (4) alternate Saturdays, or
- Two (2) full weekends (these will be spaced approximately one (1) month apart)
Students interested in progressing further in this area can elect to study the Graduate Diploma of Business (Project Management).