The Multifaith Chaplaincy service is available to assist and support your spirituality, to provide care, and foster a sense of community at ECU. You, your faith and traditions are valued and respected as a member of ECU's dynamic, multicultural and multifaith community.
Our chaplains come from a variety of spiritual traditions and offer you:
- A safe place and listening ear
- Opportunities to nurture, express and explore your spirituality
- Links to religious groups and faith communities
- Care and support in times of uncertainty, crisis and loss
- A multifaith focus for spiritual life on campus
- A free and confidential service