If you are studying four courses at WACE Course Stage 2 or above, you're an ATAR student.
As an ATAR student, you must meet:
- Course minimum ATAR
- Satisfactory performance in four courses at WACE Course Stage 2 or above
- English competency
- The requirements of the Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE)
- Any prerequisites for the course you want to apply for
Your ATAR meets requirements
You may be offered a place in the course.
Your ATAR does not meet requirements
If your ATAR does not meet course ATAR requirements, you can submit a portfolio entry for the course.
- If successful, you may be offered a place in the course
- If not successful, you may be offered a place in one of our University Preparation courses if listed as a preference.
You can use the UPC as a stepping stone into one of our courses
- 25 February: Semester 1 starts
- ~Mid April: Applications to courses commencing Semester 2 2013 will open, check our mid-year entry page for more information
- 15 - 26 July: Orientation
- 22 July: Closing date for portfolio application documentation to be submitted
- 24 July: Applications for the University Preparation Course (Education Assistant) and University Preparation Course (Education Assistant: Special Needs) close
- 28 July: Joondalup Open Day
- 29 July: Semester 2 starts
- 11 August: Mount Lawley & WAAPA Open Day