How to get into ECU
We provide a wide range of entry pathways for school leavers and non school leavers.
Finding out all the available options will help allay any anxieties about any worst case scenarios.
Minimum admission requirements
There are minimum admission requirements to enter ECU.
These must be met in addition to meeting any special admission requirements for the course.
Not quite ready to start?
If they are eligible to apply for entry to one of our undergraduate courses but want to have a gap year before commencing their studies with us, we allow them to defer their offer for up to two semesters.
So if they receive an offer in semester one of a given year, they can defer that offer to commence in semester one of the year after.
Note - applicants to WAAPA courses are not able to defer their offers. They must instead re-apply for the course.
- 25 February: Semester 1 starts
- ~Mid April: Applications to courses commencing Semester 2 2013 will open, check our mid-year entry page for more information
- 15 - 26 July: Orientation
- 22 July: Closing date for portfolio application documentation to be submitted
- 24 July: Applications for the University Preparation Course (Education Assistant) and University Preparation Course (Education Assistant: Special Needs) close
- 28 July: Joondalup Open Day
- 29 July: Semester 2 starts
- 11 August: Mount Lawley & WAAPA Open Day