We know there's a range of factors that can determine your students' success in secondary school.
That's why we offer multiple ways to recognise their eligibility for entry to our courses through the wide range of entry pathways we provide for school leavers and non school leavers.
Dependent on their secondary studies, they may be able to enter on of our undergraduate courses as an:
- Completing one of our University Preparation courses
- Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT) /Indigenous Student Intake Test(ISIT)
- Registered Training Organisation (RTO) qualifications - TAFE, PIBT or other
What is a "mature age" applicant?
An applicant who is 20 years or over before 1 March for entry into first semester or 1 August if commencing second semester of the year in which they intend to study.
- 25 February: Semester 1 starts
- ~Mid April: Applications to courses commencing Semester 2 2013 will open, check our mid-year entry page for more information
- 15 - 26 July: Orientation
- 22 July: Closing date for portfolio application documentation to be submitted
- 24 July: Applications for the University Preparation Course (Education Assistant) and University Preparation Course (Education Assistant: Special Needs) close
- 28 July: Joondalup Open Day
- 29 July: Semester 2 starts
- 11 August: Mount Lawley & WAAPA Open Day