They have the opportunity to study overseas by taking part in study abroad or exchange programs an ECU student.
If they are interested, they will need to decide whether they want to participate in either a study abroad or exchange program, then:
- Ensure they meet all eligibility requirements for study abroad /exchange programs
- Decide on a host institution
- Research the host institution's unit offerings
- Confirm with ECU that the host units they select will fit into the structure of their ECU course, to be counted as credit towards that course
- Lodge an application for study abroad / exchange
What is the difference?
Tuition fees are paid as normal to ECU. The period of exchange is usually for one or two semesters.
Tuition fees for units paid up front to the host University.
For more information
Refer to our Study Abroad & Exchange website.