Our courses information
Our courses offer the right balance of practical knowledge and academic excellence and a wide range of study options.
- You can email a course fact sheet to yourself by using the form below. Multiple email addresses by separating them with a comma ',' (3 maximum).
Master of Education
Provides an opportunity for motivated professionals concerned with educational practice to undertake advanced coursework in a field of particular interest.
Study of the advanced coursework units will provide students with knowledge and understandings across a range of specialist areas suited to each student's needs and choices.
This course will support graduates in professional advancement as teachers, leaders and administrators.
Disciplines available for specialisation include:
- Behaviour Management
- Educational Leadership
- Learning Difficulties
- Literacy Education
- Special Education
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
Additional Course Information
This Master of Education is not an introductory teaching qualification, nor is it a licence to teach.
Principal, Teaching Coordinator, School Leader, School Administrator, Level 3 School Teacher, Lecturer
There is a Graduate Certificate of Behaviour Management, Graduate Certificate of Education (Learning Difficulties), Graduate Certificate of Education (Literacy Education) and Graduate Certificate of Education (Special Needs) also available.
- Graduate Certificate of Behaviour Management
- Graduate Certificate of Education (Learning Difficulties)
- Graduate Certificate of Education (Literacy Education)
This course is available for on-campus study by students with an International student visa.