Our discipline areas offer a wide range of programs which your school/students can participate in.
Programs target specific year levels and are offered for either group participation, as part of a school activity, or extra-curricular individual participation.
Programs we run include:
- Earth Day celebrations
School of Education community events for school students:
- Science for Kids Day
- MAD Maths Day
- TEE Science revision sessions
- The ECU Science Experience
- WAAPA student workshops
- Peer Tutoring @ ECU - STEP UP!
- Mathematical problem solving
- Triple S - Science for School Students
- Schools Conflict Resolution And Mediation (SCRAM)
- ECU Business Experience
- Communications & Arts intensive workshops:
- Arts intensive
- Media intensive
- Digital intensive