Applying to study with us is easy. The subjects you complete in year 11 and 12 determine whether you're an ATAR student or non-ATAR student and this determines the application process you'll need to follow.
You will need to ensure you have met our minimum requirements before you apply. These include, but are not limited to:
- English competency
- Satisfying the requirements of the Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE)
- Any subject prerequisites for the course you intend to apply for
We haven’t finalised details for 2016 entry just yet, but feel free to check out our 2014 application details, below, to find out what's involved.
Semester 2 2014 (mid-year)
We will have a wide range of degrees - from Bachelors, through to Graduate Certificates, Masters and more - available for you to commence mid-year (study commencing late July).
Mid-year applications usually open after Easter. Check our mid-year entry page for more information.
- 25 February: Semester 1 starts
- ~Mid April: Applications to courses commencing Semester 2 2013 will open, check our mid-year entry page for more information
- 15 - 26 July: Orientation
- 22 July: Closing date for portfolio application documentation to be submitted
- 24 July: Applications for the University Preparation Course (Education Assistant) and University Preparation Course (Education Assistant: Special Needs) close
- 28 July: Joondalup Open Day
- 29 July: Semester 2 starts
- 11 August: Mount Lawley & WAAPA Open Day