How to get into ECU
We provide a wide range of entry pathways for year 12s to study our courses.
Dependent on your secondary studies, you may be able to enter as an:University Preparation Courses and use that as a stepping stone into a Bachelors degree!
Minimum admission requirements
There are minimum admission requirements to enter our undergraduate courses.
You must meet these in addition to meeting any special admission requirements for the course you intend to apply for.
- 25 February: Semester 1 starts
- ~Mid April: Applications to courses commencing Semester 2 2013 will open, check our mid-year entry page for more information
- 15 - 26 July: Orientation
- 22 July: Closing date for portfolio application documentation to be submitted
- 24 July: Applications for the University Preparation Course (Education Assistant) and University Preparation Course (Education Assistant: Special Needs) close
- 28 July: Joondalup Open Day
- 29 July: Semester 2 starts
- 11 August: Mount Lawley & WAAPA Open Day