What do you need to supply?
You need to include an introductory letter, a resume, two written references and copies of any certificates, awards or academic records. An interview may also be required as part of the assessment.
- Introductory letter
Should be an explanation of why you want to attend university; the reasons and motivation behind the course you have chosen and your future career goals.
Your letter should reflect your commitment, preparation to study and motivation to be successful.
Should outline all your work experience to date. It should include details of paid work and any voluntary positions you have filled.
- Academic records
Should outline all your education to date, including: secondary schooling, leadership programs, sports coaching, umpiring accreditation, TAFE/Registered Training Organisation (RTO) qualifications, Industry training/accreditation, workplace training
Should include a minimum of two written references, with at least one of these referees a professional / work / school reference
Courses not accepting applications through this pathway:
- Bachelor of Creative Industries - Screen Studies major
- All Bachelor of Laws single and double degrees:
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Laws (Graduate Entry)
- Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Arts - double degree
- Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Business - double degree
- Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Criminology and Justice - double degree
- Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Psychological Science - double degree
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) / Bachelor of Science (Midwifery) - double degree
- Bachelor of Science (Occupational Therapy)
- Bachelor of Speech Pathology
How to apply
- If you are an ATAR student, you need to submit your application via TISC.
- If you are a non-ATAR student, you need to submit your application and documentation directly to us, using our online admission system.
Semester 2 (Mid-year)
You need to submit your application and documentation directly to us, using our Online Admission System.
- 25 February: Semester 1 starts
- ~Mid April: Applications to courses commencing Semester 2 2013 will open, check our mid-year entry page for more information
- 15 - 26 July: Orientation
- 22 July: Closing date for portfolio application documentation to be submitted
- 24 July: Applications for the University Preparation Course (Education Assistant) and University Preparation Course (Education Assistant: Special Needs) close
- 28 July: Joondalup Open Day
- 29 July: Semester 2 starts
- 11 August: Mount Lawley & WAAPA Open Day