We provide a wide range of entry pathways for Year 12s to study our courses.
Dependent on your secondary studies, you may be able to enter as an:University Preparation Courses and use that as a stepping stone into a Bachelors degree!
Before selecting your entry pathway
Before selecting the entry pathway most suitable for you, it is important that you ensure you meet the following:
- English Competency requirements
- Requirements of the Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE)
- Indicative ATAR for the course you wish to study (ATAR students only)
- Any subject prerequisites relevant to the course for which you wish to apply
- Any folio of work, audition or interview requirements for the course