Applying to undergraduate courses
If you have completed a Certificate IV during Year 12 you can apply directly to ECU, see our Registered Training Organisation (RTO) entry pathways page for more information.
Alternatively, provided you satisfy the following:
- English competency (Stage 2 or above)
- The requirements of the Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE)
- Any prerequisites for the course you want to apply and;
- Have successfully completed at least 3 subjects at Stage 2 or 3 plus 1 subject at Stage 1
You can submit a portfolio application
to be considered for our Associate Degree or Bachelors courses:
- Portfolio entry successful: If your portfolio entry is successful, you may be offered a place in the course.
- Portfolio entry not successful: You may be offered a place into one of our University Preparation Courses, which you can use as a stepping stone into one of our undergraduate courses.