Top of page
Main Content

Registered Training Organisation (RTO)

If you have successfully completed Registered Training Organisation (RTO)/Vocational Education and Training qualifications from a recognised institution, such as TAFE or PIBT, then you may be able to use this study to fulfil minimum admission requirements into one of our undergraduate courses.

Qualification levels

The level of our courses you would meet the requirements for will depend on:

  1. the level of vocational qualification you have completed; and
  2. whether you completed it as part of your secondary studies or as a mature age student
With a Vocational qualification level Completed at secondary school Completed as a mature age student
Certificate I
Certificate II
No ECU courses or programs No ECU courses or programs
Certificate III No ECU courses or programs University preparation courses
Certificate IV Plus WACE English Stage 2 or 3: Bachelor, Associate Degree or University Preparation Course
Most undergraduate ECU courses
Plus A grade in WACE English 1C and 1D: University Preparation Course
Advanced Diploma
University preparation courses Most undergraduate ECU courses

If you hold a Certificate III or Certificate IV and need to be counselled about courses you are eligible to apply for, please contact us.

If you have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma, dependent on the completion level of your studies, the course structure of our course, the age of your qualifications and their relevancy to our course; you may even be eligible to receive advanced standing towards some of the credit points in our course.

Skip to top of page