Top of page
Global Site Navigation

Future Students - Information for Year 12s

Local Section Navigation

Help us improve our content by rating this page.

Page rating system

Please tell us why your content rating for this page is low.
If you'd rather not, just click Submit.

You are here: Main Content


Software Licensing for students' home use

We negotiate licensing for commonly used applications to help reduce the overall cost of computing to you, as a student. This licensing is commonly referred to as CHUL (Consolidated Home Use Licensing).

This means, depending on the license agreement, you may be able to use applications you require as a student on your personal home computer.

Free referencing software

It might be a bit early for you to appreciate this, but we have set up free access to Endnote for currently enrolled ECU students. This means you'll be able to download and use it free of charge!

Endnote works with MS Word to create correctly formatted citations and reference lists - it will be a fantastic help for you in ensuring your assignments are referenced correctly.

Skip to top of page