It's never too early to start thinking about your career. Our Recruitment and Career Centres provide career counselling and employment information to current students and recent graduates.
The Careers Service can offer you the following services:
- Tools to plan and manage your career pathway
- Career Education Workshops
- Access to part-time, casual, full-time and graduate employment
- Information on Graduate Programs
- On-campus Employer Presentations and Career Fairs
- One-to-one career counselling
- ECU Volunteer Program
Refer to the ECU Recruitment and Career Centre website for more information.