In the event that Blackboard is not being used for delivery of unit materials the following process is followed.
The Unit Coordinator will provide the Partnership Services Team with the following unit materials:
- unit outline which includes study program, unit objectives and unit content to be provided at commencement of the unit;
- unit plan which outlines the scope of the course of study, unit objectives, assessment requirements and proportions, prescribed textbooks and recommended readings, study program identifying topics to be covered and other relevant material and information to be communicated to the students. ECU provides a copy of the Unit plan to the Partner at least six weeks before the commencement of class;
- study guide outlining the study program on a module-by-module basis;
- readers for students, if applicable;
- text book for the Partner teacher, if required;
- relevant feedback sheet and grade-related descriptors;
- sample examination papers or sample questions, where appropriate;
- detailed assignments, solutions and marking guides. These may be finalised during the staff visit; and
- electronic copies of Powerpoint slides, where appropriate.
It is the responsibility of the Partner Institution to:
- liaise with the Unit Coordinator;
- provide the partner teacher with a set of materials at least four weeks prior to unit commencement;
- purchase all relevant texts prior to the starting of the semester for the partner library;
- organise all textbook purchase for students; and
- notify the Partnership Services Team in a timely fashion of any difficulties or issues that have arisen or are likely to arise in relation to unit or course delivery.