Top of page
Global Site Navigation


Local Section Navigation
You are here:
ECU is currently converting this web content to a more mobile friendly format. If you find the content below is not formatting correctly during this transition please view on desktop browser.
Main Content

Find a representative

We have Authorised ECU Representatives (Agents) in many countries ready to assist you with your application to Edith Cowan University and student visa requirements. Call, email or visit them.

Please make sure that the agent you visit displays an up-to-date ECU representative certificate.

If you wish to confirm the legitimacy of an agent, please contact our International Partnerships team by email

International agents

Find a representative

Search another country

Skip to top of page