Help us improve our website content by rating this page.
Adjusting to your host culture
It is essential that you stay in touch with family and friends while studying in Australia. The most common means of communication would be through phones and internet. Phone and internet access is easily organised in Australia.
- Top frequently asked questions on this topic
- Do I automatically get Internet access in my off-campus accommodation?
- Where can I get wireless internet access on campus?
- Does Australia have a payphone system?
- Where can I get my overseas qualifications converted to English?
- How do I set up a wireless connection?
- How do I connect my laptop to the wireless network?
- What is the eduroam wireless network?
- Where can I get translation and interpreting services in Perth?
- Why won't my laptop connect to the network?
- What documentation should I bring to Australia?
Got A Question? Ask Us.