Adjusting to your host culture
It is essential that you stay in touch with family and friends while studying in Australia. The most common means of communication would be through phones and internet. Phone and internet access is easily organised in Australia.
- Top frequently asked questions on this topic
- Do I automatically get Internet access in my off-campus accommodation?
- Does Australia have a payphone system?
- Where can I get my overseas qualifications converted to English?
- What is the eduroam wireless network?
- How do I set up a wireless connection?
- Where can I get translation and interpreting services in Perth?
- Where can I get wireless internet access on campus?
- How do I connect my laptop to the wireless network?
- How do I make an international call to Australia when overseas?
- Why won't my laptop connect to the network?
Got A Question? Ask Us.