Help us improve our website content by rating this page.
All student visas are granted subject to conditions intended to govern the stay in Australia of students and their families. Failure to comply with a condition of your visa may result in cancellation of the visa and removal of you and your family from Australia.
Please refer to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) for information on Student Visa Conditions.
- Top frequently asked questions on this topic
- Does ECU report to the Department of Immigration a ....... about my course progress?
- How can I contact a Student Connect Officer?
- How do I apply for a new student visa?
- How many hours can I work with my visa?
- If I have a Confirmation of Enrolment, will my visa automatically be granted?
- What are my post-study visa options?
- What support can ECU offer me?
- Do I need a letter to confirm university holidays for my employer?
- How do I contact an International Student Adviser?
- Can I defer my course?
Got A Question? Ask Us.