You are here: Site tools:
Working while you study
You may wish to look for causal work in Australia whilst you study. Most temporary visa holders have specified work conditions, although some classes of visas only allow limited work rights.
- Top frequently asked questions on this topic
- My employer needs my Tax File Number - how do I get one?
- Do I need to pay tax if I work in Australia?
- How many hours can I work with my visa?
- How do I book in for a Career Services or Employer Event on campus?
- Do I need a letter to confirm university holidays for my employer?
- Can you help me find work in a graduate position?
- Do I have to work in a rural school after graduating as a teacher?
- When is my 'penultimate year'?
- Where do I go for career advice?
- Where can I find information about career events and expos?
Got A Question? Ask Us.