University of Northern Colorado
ECU student, Jessi Ford, is currently studying at the University of Northern Colorado in the USA, visit her blog to learn more about her exchange adventure.
Name of Institution: University of Northern Colorado
Location:Greeley, Colorado, USA
With our rich history, dedicated faculty, active students and Division I athletic teams, we’re large enough to provide true university opportunities and small enough to treat students as individuals – it’s a place where you can stand out, not just fit in.
- Programs: over 100 undergraduate programs and more than 100 graduate programs
- Students represented: 48 states, three territories and 42 countries and six continents
- Student population: 62% female, 38% male, 15% minorities
- Placement rate: Typically, 96% of undergraduates are employed or attending graduate school one year after graduating
- Fall 2008 enrolment: 9,857 undergraduate and 2,074 graduate students
- Faculty: 438 full-time; 37 part-time
- Exceptional leadership from the Governor-appointed Board of Trustees, President Kay Norton and four Vice Presidents
- Location: Northern Colorado in the beautiful, friendly community of Greeley
- Founded: 1889
Source: About the University of Northern Colorado. . Retrieved October, 2009, from the University of Northern Colorado Website: http://www.unco.edu/about_unc/
Areas of Study Not Available/Restrictions for Exchange Students:
No postgraduate business studies offered.
Institution Website: www.unco.edu
Fall Semester: August – December
Spring Semester: January – May
Course Information / Catalogue:
Timetable / Class Schedule: