Top of page
Global Site Navigation

New Students

Local Section Navigation

Help us improve our content by rating this page.

Page rating system

Please leave a comment about your rating so we can better understand how we might improve the page.

You are here: Main Content


As a relocating student it is your responsibility to arrange somewhere to stay prior to your arrival in Perth. You may wish to initially organise only temporary accommodation. This will allow you to review the best options for longer term accommodation after you have arrived.

Temporary accommodation:

You can book hostel accommodation online at YHA Australia or through the web page. For bookings at hotels and short-stay apartments, there are a number of internet booking services including GetaRoom or WotIf.

On-campus accommodation:

On campus accommodation is available at Mount Lawley, Joondalup and Bunbury campuses. The Campus Living Villages (CLV) provide a social environment and community while you study.

Visit Campus Living Villages and click on your campus to apply for your place. Applications should be made in advance, along with a booking fee. The Village will contact you if you are successful in securing a place.

Off-campus accommodation:

Find off-campus rental accommodation online using websites such as, and

If you decide on rental accommodation, it is important to understand your legal obligations when signing a lease. Tenancy WA provides information on what you need to know when renting. If you require further information, The Department of Commerce (Consumer Protection) can provide assistance with information on your legal obligations.

Please remember it is a visa requirement that you update your address and telephone details through the student portal within 7 days of arriving in Perth.


Top frequently asked questions on this topic

Got A Question? Ask Us.

Skip to top of page