Top of page
Global Site Navigation

New Students

Local Section Navigation

Help us improve our content by rating this page.

Page rating system

Please leave a comment about your rating so we can better understand how we might improve the page.

You are here: Main Content

Required Documents

When preparing to leave your home country, make sure to arrange and pack your:

  • passport (valid for full length of intended stay in Australia)
  • birth certificate (or copy)
  • letter of offer from ECU
  • ECU Confirmation of Enrolment document
  • original documents of any qualifications you may have obtained
  • resumes/curriculum vitae
  • travel insurance policy
  • drivers license
  • references from previous landlords (if you are planning to rent off-campus accommodation)

You will need to have copies of the above documents which have been translated into English.


Top frequently asked questions on this topic

Got A Question? Ask Us.

Skip to top of page