Money and finance
The Australian banking system is one of the worlds most advanced and has a long history of stable and safe banks. There are many banks to choose from that have branches in Perth which you can visit during working hours. Alternatively they all offer telephone banking, internet banking and ATMs for convenience. Commonwealth Bank is ECUs preferred supplier of banking.
- Top frequently asked questions on this topic
- How do I pay my fees?
- How can I pay the Student Service and Amenities Fee?
- How can I receive money from overseas?
- Do I need to have an Australian bank account when I come from overseas?
- Can I pay cash at Student Central?
- How do I repay my ECU Student Loan?
- Can someone help me manage my money?
- Is there a bank I can use on campus?
- What is Bridging Studies for Overseas Trained Professionals?
- I am due a scholarship payment. When will I receive it?
Got A Question? Ask Us.