You are here: Site tools:
Working in Australia
You may wish to look for causal work in Australia whilst you study. Most temporary visa holders have specified work conditions, although some classes of visas only allow limited work rights.
- Top frequently asked questions on this topic
- My employer needs my Tax File Number - how do I get one?
- Do I need to pay tax if I work in Australia?
- How many hours can I work with my visa?
- Do I need a letter to confirm university holidays for my employer?
- When is my 'penultimate year'?
- Where can I find information about career events and expos?
- Where do I go for career advice?
- What kind of job can I do with my degree?
- On what grounds can I apply for a deferred exam?
- What are my career options if I study teacher education?
Got A Question? Ask Us.