Step 1 - Respond to your offer
There are three possible responses you can make to your offer: accept, defer or reject.
Accept means that you intend to enrol in the course offered and commence study.
Defer means you wish to hold your place for 6 to 12 months before you commence study.
- For all students except International, Honours, Postgraduate and WA Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA)
- Reject means you do not intend to commence study in the course offered.
If you have any queries regarding the Virtual Information Pack that you have been unable to resolve with the information provided you may like to lodge an enquiry through our Ask Us system, or contact us on 134 ECU (134 328).
- Top frequently asked questions on this topic
- Can I reject my offer after I have accepted it in VIP?
- Why haven't I received my letter of offer?
- What can I do if I don't want to study the course I have been offered at ECU?
- How do I accept my offer to study as an international student?
- How do I accept my offer?
- How do I defer my offer of a place at ECU?
- How do I activate my student email, SIMO and computer accounts?
- Can I defer my offer to study at ECU if I am an international student?
- Why didn't I receive an offer to study at ECU?
- Will WAAPA offer me any assistance with my audition preparation?
Got A Question? Ask Us.