Step 3 - Course and enrolment information
Enter the course code (the 3 characters before the course name) shown at the top of your Offer Notification in the box below to view your course and enrolment information. This document will provide you with all the information you need to complete your enrolment and provide you with a link to our Student Information Management Online (SIMO) system.
If you have any queries regarding the Virtual Information Pack that you have been unable to resolve with the information provided you may like to lodge an enquiry through our Ask Us system, or contact us on 134 ECU (134 328).
- Top frequently asked questions on this topic
- How do I enrol?
- Can I reject my offer after I have accepted it in VIP?
- What is a CoE?
- How do I accept my offer?
- What can I do if I don't want to study the course I have been offered at ECU?
- Why is there a unit appearing in Blackboard that I have not enrolled in?
- Can I change one of the units that I am enrolled in?
- Can you tell me the difference between applying and enrolling?
- How do I know if I have enrolled correctly?
- How can I get Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)?
Got A Question? Ask Us.