ECU Advertising team in top two at IAA Big Idea 2008 competition
Tuesday, 21 October 2008
ECU's Advertising students have been awarded runner-up in the national IAA Big Idea marketing communications competition.
Competing as Team Boomerang 1, the students prepared a campaign about adult survivors of child abuse. Feedback from the judges reflected the high quality of work from a very strong field of competitors.
The team have been invited to present their work, along with the winning team from the University of Technology Sydney, to client and agency representatives in Sydney.
Congratulations to all members of the team who put in an outstanding effort:
- Annabel Slade, Account Director and Media Planner
- Cameron McNeill, Account Planner
- Colby Lathwell, Brand Strategist
- Kim Liedberg, Research and Planning Analyst
- Markus Kahr, Creative
- Michael Gatt, Creative
- Niklas Hanson, Research and Planning Analyst