Vice-Chancellor's Awards 2009 - call for nominations
Friday, 19 June 2009
Are you or, a colleague of yours, an outstanding performer? Do you know a group of fellow staff who are outstanding performers? If so, please consider application/nomination for a Vice-Chancellor's Award for 2009.
The University recognises, encourages and rewards staff for their excellence in engagement, citizenship, service, learning and teaching, and research.
Several Vice-Chancellor's Awards are open to all staff across the University. This is your opportunity to either nominate yourself, a work colleague or a team for outstanding achievement/performance in the workplace.
A total of 10 awards valued at $5,000 each are to be presented to the successful recipients in the categories of:
- VC's Award for Engagement in Learning and Teaching
- VC's Award for Engagement in Research
- Edith Cowan Citizenship Award
- VC's Award for Service to Students
- VC's Award for Service to the University Community
- VC's Award for Contribution to ECUs Business Sustainability
- VC's Award for Contribution to Environmental Sustainability
- VC's Award for Excellence in Research
- VC's Award for Excellence in Research Supervision
- VC's Award for Excellence in Research by Early Career Researchers
For more information on the award categories and how to apply, please refer to the awards website.
Nominations close 5.00pm on Friday, 24 July 2009.