SECAU to host 2009 Security Congress
Monday, 16 November 2009
ECU’s SECAU Security Research Centre is hosting its annual Security Congress for 2009 in December.
This year the Congress includes a number of conferences featuring high calibre keynote speakers including world renowned security technologist Bruce Schneier.
Bruce is regarded as one of the world’s foremost security experts and he will be speaking on the topic of The Economics of Information Security. The other keynote speakers include:
- Steve Foote –Metropolitan Police, UK
- Peter Warren – Freelance IT Journalist, UK
- Stuart Mort – Director of Forensics for Oracle
- John McRoberts –Assistant Commissioner, WA Police
The SECAU Security Congress for 2009 incorporates four conferences:
- The 10th Australian Information Warfare and Security Conference
- The 7th Australian Digital Forensics Conference
- The 7th Australian Information Security management Conference
- The 2nd Australian Security and Intelligence Conference
This year’s congress will be held at the Kings Perth Hotel. Registration is still open and available on the conference webpage.