Limited services over the Christmas period
Monday, 21 December 2009
From Friday, 25 December to Thursday, 7 January ECU will be operating essential services only.
Prospective student advisors will be available to take phone enquiries between 10.00am and 3.00pm from 30-31 December and 2-7 January. Student Central offices at all campuses will re-open for walk-in enquiries from Friday, 8 January.
Security staff will be on 24-hour duty and access cards will work as normal over the break. Any staff who are working on campus during the break are asked to advise security on arrival for safety reasons.
The Maintenance Helpdesk will be on-call during the break, and the paging service can be accessed through extension 5554.
IT staff will continue to monitor core applications and services, however the IT Service Desk will be open on a limited schedule.
- Thursday, 24 December – open 8.00am to 4.00pm
- Friday, 25 December to Tuesday, 29 December – CLOSED
- Wednesday, 30 and Thursday, 31 December – open 9.00am to 4.00pm
- Friday, 1 January – CLOSED
- Saturday, 2 January to Thursday, 7 January – open 9.00am to 4.00pm
- Friday, 8 January – normal service hours resume