Office of Research and Innovation
The Office of Research and Innovation is responsible for administering all externally funded research awards, as well as central University research funding schemes.
The office's key functions are to:
- be the first point of contact for staff seeking assistance in identifying funding opportunities;
- provide advice on applications and arrange submissions to funding agencies;
- manage the administration of grants once awarded including contract requirements; and
- deal with funding bodies on all pre and post-award matters including progress and final reports and the preparation of financial statements.
- developing the University's research profile;
- developing and implementing research polices; and
- providing the University with strategic and operational links with external agencies including funding bodies.
For more information, see the Office of Research and Innovation website.
Our Research Intranet is designed for our growing research community. The Research Intranet is a gateway to research-related information, news, resources and support for our research staff and partners.
For more information, visit the Research Intranet.