The Dr John Woolcott Scholarship is offered on the basis of academic merit and financial need to an undergraduate student in either the Bachelor of Health Sciences or Bachelor of Science - Nursing, Midwifery or Paramedical Science.
The scholarship offers payments of $1,250 per semester (pro-rata for part time) for the duration of your course.
Opening date: 2017-01-16
Closing date: 2017-02-27
At a glance
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian citizen, or an Australian permanent resident;
- be able to demonstrate academic merit - a current course average of at least 70%;
- be under financial hardship;
- have completed at least one semester of full-time study (60 credit points) in one of the following courses:
- ECU Bachelor of Health Science - All Majors;
- ECU Bachelor of Science (Nursing);
- ECU Bachelor of Science (Nursing) and Bachelor Of Science Midwifery (Double degree); or
- Bachelor of Science (Paramedical Science).
- not have already completed a bachelor degree at ECU or any other university; and
- have maintained an academic status of good standing at the end of each semester (as defined in the ECU handbook)
Selection will be based on demonstrated academic merit and financial hardship
How to apply
Applicants are required to complete the Application Form (either hard copy, or electronic) and associated documentation and email to email@example.com.
For more information
Contact the Scholarships Office