The Stirling Business Association (SBA) Postgraduate Business Scholarship is open to members of the SBA intending to study a postgraduate Business course at ECU. The scholarship provides a 10% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of your course.
At a glance
- You must not be a current ECU student to apply for this scholarship.
- In order to apply for this scholarship, you must not have a course application in the ECU system.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be able to demonstrate membership to the Stirling Business Association;
- be intending to study a postgraduate Business course offered by ECU's School of Business and Law;
- be commencing study at ECU Joondalup or online (if applicable) in the next intake;
- meet ECU’s English and academic direct entry requirements for the course of your choice;
- not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- not have a pending course application with ECU; and
- not currently be enrolled in another ECU course.
Terms and conditions
Receipt of the scholarship is contingent on the following ongoing terms and conditions:
scholarship recipient may be ineligible for a scholarship if they are
in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship during
the term of the scholarship. This is at the discretion of ECU;
scholarship applicants must apply and accept their course offer within
the time periods specified by ECU (if the course offer is not accepted
within the stipulated deadline the scholarship offer will lapse);
scholarship recipient must be continuously enrolled in their original
course of application and be in continuous good standing academically
and financially to maintain their scholarship;
- Course transfers are not permitted without ECU’s permission (permission may be withheld by ECU in its absolute discretion);
- The scholarship recipient must comply with any applicable visa requirements;
scholarship recipient must consent to their image being used by ECU for
marketing and communication purposes and sign a talent release form to
- The scholarship recipient must be reasonably
available to support ECU’s marketing and communications endeavours
through attendance at key marketing events nominated by ECU; and
scholarship recipient must pay their tuition fees within the stipulated
payment deadlines. Failure to do so will negate the scholarship and the
tuition fee structure will revert to full-fee tuition.
How to apply
- If you believe you are eligible, submit the Scholarship Pre-Approval form and accompanying evidence to demonstrate you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
will contact you to pre-approve or decline your scholarship
eligibility. This will be within one week after you’ve completed the
Scholarship Pre-approval form.
- If successful, you will be provided with specific instructions about how to apply for your course and redeem your scholarship.
- If you are made an offer for an ECU course, your fees will be adjusted automatically.
This scholarship requires pre-approval BEFORE you apply for a course.
Please wait until you hear from us before applying for a course. If you
apply for a course before this step, you’ll be automatically declined
for the scholarship.
For more information