Zonta Club of Perth Incorporated offers an award for undergraduates who have completed their first year at a Western Australian University and are enrolled for the coming Academic Year. The aim of the Award is to encourage a woman aged 25 years or over to complete her first University degree.
The award offers a payment of $2,000 to be put towards your studies.
At a glance
- You must be a current ECU
student to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Questions about this
scholarship should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be residing in Western Australia;
- be an Australian citizen, or an Australian permanent resident;
- be studying towards your first undergraduate degree;
- have successfully completed at least all the first year units/requirements of a degree course (on a full or part time basis);
- not hold a scholarship, other award, or receive financial assistance under bond to an employer;
- be a woman aged 25 years or over at the closing date;
- be able to demonstrate need of financial assistance;
- be able to provide at least 1 (one) written academic reference and 1 (one) written personal reference; and
- have not been a previous recipient of a financial grant or this award during the course of undergraduate study.
- All applications dealt with in confidence.
- Short listing and Interview of Applicants will occur in May.
- The decision of the panel will be final and binding and will be published on the Zonta Website in June.
- The successful applicant will be advised in June.
successful applicant will be invited to attend a meeting of the Zonta
Club of Perth to receive her award and to give a short address to the
How to apply
Applications must be made on the Zonta Club of Perth Inc application form and posted to:
Zonta Club of Perth Inc
Education Award Application
PO Box 237
NEDLANDS WA 6909
Applications and attachments will only be accepted by post.
For any queries, email: email@example.com