Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Scholarship Program
The Scholarship aims to assist academically outstanding but disadvantaged students, from a rural or regional area, that have been offered a full-time place at an Australian university or college for the first time.
A number of Community Bank® branches around Australia, and other Bank partners, will offer scholarships to local students from their district.
Application opening date: December 2014
Application closing date: January 2015
Method of application: via the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Scholarships website.
Award values remain at the discretion of the special Committee. Award value is approximately $5,000 (per annum) based on previous years.
For one year initially but may be awarded for up to two years (dependent upon academic performance).
To be eligible, the following must be met:
- from a rural or regional location
- first year undergraduate in 2015 (first attendance at an Australian university)
- studying full-time (all study must take place in Australia)
- graduated from secondary school in either 2014 or in 2013 (gap year)
- demonstration of the disadvantage preventing further study
- outstanding academic achievement and extensive community involvement
- Australian citizen
- Australian permanent resident
Level of study:
- UG - Undergraduate bachelor courses
Scholarships will be awarded on the recommendation of a selection committee and will be assessed on academic achievement, demonstrated disadvantage and community contribution.
Visit the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank - Scholarships website.
Please contact the Community Enterprise Foundation™ team for further help on 1300 304 541.