Edith Cowan University supports the Australian Scholarships Foundation (ASF) initiative to enhance the management and accountability of not-for-profit organisations by offering places for study in a Graduate Certificate program. The opportunity is for full-time or part-time study with each scholarship paying for 65-100 per cent of tuition fees for the course being undertaken.
Preferred not-for-profit organisations eligible for 100% scholarship include those with programs that maximise the education prospects of current and future generations of young people and/or creating employment readiness training and work experience opportunities for the long-term unemployed. All not-for-profits may apply.
Application opening date: 1 November 2013
Application closing date: 31 January 2014
Method of application:
There are two requirements:
- Application for the scholarship
Via ASF online application form.
You will be asked to create a personal profile page and then complete the online application form.
- Application for Course Admission
Visit ECU website and complete online application form ECU Online Admission System
Eligible programs include:
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management (L69)
- Graduate Certificate in Information Systems (L72)
- Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management (L76)
- Graduate Certificate in Business (L95)
- applicants must be employed by not-for-profit charitable organisations
- applicants must be eligible for admission to ECU
- Australian citizen
- Permanent resident
Level of study:
- PG - Postgraduate Certificate
- Full-time or part-time
Selection is based on:
- the applicant meeting ECU entry requirements for the nominated program
- written endorsement from the respective charitable organisation
- and in ASF's view completion of the above programs would benefit the applicants employing organisation