ECU International Alumni Scholarship
The ECU International Alumni Scholarship has been established to provide a unique opportunity to all International ECU graduates, who have successfully completed their undergraduate degree, within the last two years and who then go on to study a Masters by Coursework program at ECU.
ECU is the only Western Australian university to offer an International Alumni Scholarship, as we aim to remove the barriers to encourage our students to reach their potential.
The scholarship provides a ten per cent reduction on course fees for Masters by Coursework programs, until course completion or Semester 2 2017, whichever occurs first, making postgraduate studies at ECU a more affordable option.
Application opening date: 30 May 2012
Application closing date: 31 August 2013
Method of application:
There is no separate application process for this scholarship. When an international ECU bachelor program graduate applies for a Masters by Coursework program at ECU and meets the academic criteria, the ECU International Alumni Scholarship will feature on their offer letter. The offer letter contains confirmation of Scholarship acceptance and the tuition fee benefits.
Amount: Ten per cent reduction on course fees for Masters by Coursework programs, until course completion or Semester 2 2017, whichever occurs first.
Note: No cash lump sum will be paid out in any circumstances irrespective if the student only studies a one year or one and a half year course
Method: Automatically applied to course fees
To be eligible students must be:
- an international student commencing a Masters by Coursework program in 2013 and have completed an ECU undergraduate degree in the past two years
- not be in receipt of any other ECU scholarship
- commencing postgraduate coursework Fee Paying Onshore Students
- International students
Level of study:
- PG - Postgraduate by coursework
Year of study:
- Until course completion or Semester 2, 2017, whichever occurs first
- On-campus full-time and part-time
- In addition to financial support, the scholarship helps you make the most of your ECU experience through acknowledgement of your Undergraduate degree and strengthening your qualifications
- Continuing to study at ECU in a familiar environment with established academic relationships will ease first year nerves and allow students to be totally focused on their studies
- The application process is automatic and seamless, and as it doesn't require any additional paperwork or interviews, applying is hassle free
- As an added bonus, some postgraduate students under the new Streamlined Visa Process are entitled to longer work rights in Australia
- Eligible students who defer commencing of the PG course until more than 2 years after completion of the UG course will forfeit scholarship eligibility
- will be based on recipients meeting the eligibility criteria
Contact ECU International Admissions
Telephone: (61 8) 6304 5377