ECU Vice-Chancellor's Student Award for Contribution to University Life
The ECU Vice-Chancellor's Student Award for Contribution to University Life is awarded by the university to recognise a nominated student or student team, who has made an outstanding contribution to student life at Edith Cowan University in 2013. University students and staff, and representative bodies external to the University, may nominate any student or a student team.
Nomination opening date: 6 July 2013
Nomination closing date: 10 August 2013
Nomination method: Printable or electronic nomination forms
Amount: $5,000 awarded to successful student or student team
Method: Cheque awarded at ceremony
- University students
- University staff
- Representative bodies external to the University
- Any student or a student team who meets the eligibility criteria
To be eligible for nomination, students must meet the following criteria:
- Have enrolled in at least one unit at ECU in 2013, and not formally withdrawn or deferred before census date for that unit
- Hold an academic status of good standing at time of nomination
- Be nominated by a third party (self nominations will not be accepted)
Recipients of a previous year's award are eligible.
A student or student team may be nominated for this award and the Vice-Chancellor's Student Award for Engagement.
Selection will be decided on by a panel, based on the strength of the nomination and the demonstrated contribution to university life.
Contact Scholarships Office.