Perth Airport Indigenous Scholarship
Perth Airport Pty Ltd, owner and operator of Perth Airport will be offering two (2) scholarships valued at $15,000 each to 1st year Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students undertaking studies at ECU commencing 2014.
The Perth Airport Indigenous Scholarship was established in 2010 when Perth Airport entered into a partnership with ECU to provide financial support to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students enrolled in full time study.
Application opening date: 31 January 2014
Application closing date: 3 March 2014
Method of application: Application form will be available to download from this web page between application opening and closing dates
Amount: $5000 per year for three years (duration of course)
Frequency: $2500 (payment made each semester after census date checks)
Method: Electronic funds transfer
- Indigenous - Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- Australian Citizen
- Australian Permanent Resident
Level of study:
- Advanced Diploma (3 year courses only)
- UG - Undergraduate Bachelor Courses
Year of study:
- 1st year
- Full time (60 credit points)
Applicants will be required to write a statement of max 200 words outlining personal and educational goals.
Selection will be based on:
- Demonstration of prior academic success
- Personal and educational goals
- Application of skills in the Noongar community
Contact the Scholarships Office