Sue Knox Memorial Award
Sue Knox, a former ECU student, suffered a life long battle with a rare debilitating blood condition. Sue passed away in 1992 at the young age of 23 years. Her achievements and services to people with disabilities have been honored with the formation of the Sue Knox Memorial Award for students with disabilities at ECU. The award is offered to continuing students who have a disability and are registered with the Student Equity, Diversity and Disability Office. Applicants must demonstrate academic competence and some involvement in community or university activities.
Application opening date: 17 June 2013
Application closing date: 19 July 2013
Method of application: Application form will be available to download from this web page between application opening and closing dates
Frequency: Once only payment
Method: Electronic funds transfer
- Academic competence
- Disability or ongoing illness
- Involvement in activities in the community or university
- Completed a minimum of 60 credit points towards your degree
- Registered with the ECU Student Equity, Diversity and Disability Office
- Australian citizen
- Australian permanent resident
Level of study:
- Undergraduate bachelor courses
Year of study:
- 1st year
- 2nd year
- 3rd year
Shortlisted applicants may be required to attend an interview.
Selection is based upon demonstration of the eligibility requirements.