Call for volunteers - ECU Open Days
Wednesday, 25 May 2011
Open Day 2010
The Faculty of Business and Law (FBL) Marketing Team is seeking student volunteers to assist with upcoming ECU Open Days:
- Joondalup, Sunday 31 July, 10am - 4pm
- Mount Lawley, Sunday 7 August, 10am - 4pm
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience and add a volunteer role to your resume. If you are friendly, helpful and outgoing then you may be exactly what we are looking for.
Volunteers can help in the morning or afternoon on either day between 8.00am and 5.30pm. We need assistance with:
- Putting up signage and blowing up balloons;
- Setting up and packing down of interactive activities and information tents (8.00am – 10.00am set up and 3.30pm – 5.30pm pack down);
- Promoting attendance to FBL activities and information sessions; and
- Providing directions to FBL activities and information sessions.
What’s in it for you?
- A Coles/Myer gift voucher;
- Lunch voucher;
- Letter of appreciation for your CV; and
- An ECU T-shirt.
Email: Please express your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Wednesday 20 July, with your name, course, contact details, T-shirt size and the day and time you would prefer to volunteer.
Note: Other areas of ECU may also be calling for volunteers, so please be sure not to volunteer to more than one area.