Associate Professor Hadrian G. Djajadikerta
|Telephone:||(61 8) 6304 5353|
- Accounting for Managerial Decision Making
- Supervision of Masters and PhD students
Hadrian has had a widespread career, previously having held academic positions at University of New South Wales, Lincoln University, University of Technology Sydney, and Parahyangan Catholic University.
He has also held management and consulting positions outside university in the US and Indonesia in both the private and public sectors including large state-owned enterprises and government ministries.
- Associate Leader, Centre for Innovative Practice
- Associate Professor of Accounting
Awards and recognition
- 2012 - Faculty of Business and Law, Dean’s Award for Innovation in Teaching and Learning
- 2010 - Award for Service in the School of Accounting Finance and Economics
- 2009 - Vice-Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in Teaching
- 2009 - Award for Outstanding Lecturing Performance in the School of Accounting Finance and Economics
- 2008 - Faculty of Business and Law, Dean’s Award for Postgraduate Teaching Excellence
- 2006 - Award for Outstanding Lecturing Performance in the School of Accounting Finance and Economics
- Strategic management accounting
- Strategic alliances and corporate social responsibility
- Strategic alliances
- Learning approaches
- Indonesia and Australasia
- 2012 - 2013, Sustainability report assurance in the resources industry. Faculty of Business and Law Strategic Research Funding. Team: Prof Hadrian Djajadikerta, Prof Craig Standing &Dr Zubaidah Ismail.
- Djajadikerta, H.G. & Trireksani. T. (forthcoming). Executive perceptions of corporate social and environmental disclosure. In J. Westover (Ed.), Socially responsible and sustainable business around the globe (pp. 83-93). Champaign, IL: Common Ground Publishing.
Refereed journal articles
- Djajadikerta, H.G. & Trireksani, T. (2012). Corporate social and environmental disclosure by Indonesian listed companies on their corporate websites. Journal of Applied Accounting Research, 13 (1), 21-36.
- Tuanmat, T.Z., Smith, M. & Djajadikerta, H.G. (2010). Management Accounting and Organizational Change: An Exploratory Study in Malaysian Manufacturing Firms. Journal of Applied Management Accounting Research, Summer, 51-80.
- Djajadikerta, H.G. (2010). The lesson study based team assignment model for university accounting and business students. International Journal of Learning, 17 (3), 179-188.
- Tuanmat, T.Z., Smith, M., & Djajadikerta, H.G. (2010). Determinants of management accounting control system in Malaysian manufacturing companies. Asian Journal of Accounting and Governance, 1, 79-104.
- Djajadikerta, H.G. & Trireksani, T. (2010). Executive perceptions of corporate social and environmental disclosure: Evidence from a developing country. International Journal of Environmental, Cultural, Economics & Social Sustainability, 6 (1), 267-276.
- Djajadikerta, H.G. & Trireksani, T. (2010). Factors influencing academic capital of women academics: Evidence from Australia. International Journal of Knowledge, Culture & Change Management, 9 (12), 1-15.
- Trireksani, T. & Djajadikerta, H.G. (2010). Australian women academics’ career advancement: Personally or systemically driven? International Journal of Diversity in Organisations, Communities, and Nations, 9 (6),55-74.
- Djajadikerta, H.G. (2009). Facilitating lesson study within the postgraduate accounting student workgroup: An Australian case. International Journal of Learning, 16 (2), 287-298.
- Gunawan, J., Djajadikerta, H.G., & Smith, M. (2009). An examination of corporate social disclosures in the annuals reports of Indonesian listed companies. Asia Pacific Centre for Environmental Accountability Journal, 15 (1), 13-36.
- Nartea, G, Ward, B., & Djajadikerta, H.G. (2009). Size, BM and momentum effects and the robustness of the Fama-French three factor model: Evidence from New Zealand. International Journal of Managerial Finance, 5 (2), 179-200.
- Djajadikerta, H.G., Djajadikerta, H., & Trireksani, T. (2008). Approaches to learning of Indonesian accounting students. International Journal Accounting and Finance, 1 (1), 42–60.
- Djajadikerta, H.G. & Trireksani, T. (2007). Predictors of women academics’ career progression: Evidence from Australia. Asian Academy of Management Journal, 12 (1), 51-68.
- Djajadikerta, H.G. (2012, June). Sustainability reporting: A developing trend in business. Paper presented at the GMAA National Conference, Sydney, Australia
- Djajadikerta, H.G. & Trireksani, T. (2011, November). Management control and performance of international alliances. Paper presented at the Macao International Symposium on Accounting and Finance, Macao, China.
- Tuanmat, T.Z., Smith, M. & Djajadikerta, H.G. (2009, October). Determinants of management accounting changes. Paper presented at the 5th International Management Accounting Conference, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Gunawan, J, Djajadikerta, H.G., & Smith, M. (2008, December). An examination of corporate social disclosures in the annuals reports. Paper presented at the 7th Australian Conference for Social and Environmental Accounting Research, Adelaide, Australia.
- Nartea, G. & Djajadikerta H.G. (2006, July). Size and book to market effects: Evidence from New Zealand. Paper presented at the Asian FA/FMA Conference, Auckland, New Zealand.