Mr Ray Boffey
|Telephone:||(61 8) 6304 5264|
- Capital Markets II - ECF2210;
- Investment Finance II - ECF2226;
- Financial Markets & Institutions V - ECF5221.
Ray has an extensive academic career, beginning with Curtin University of Technology and then moving to Edith Cowan University. Throughout his career, Ray has taken study leave to accept positions in industry, mainly with the Reserve Bank of Australia and BankWest. Ray has also been a board member of The University Credit Society Ltd.
- MSc WAust;
- 2011 Faculty Award for Excellence in Postgraduate Teaching
Current research area
- Assessing risk in energy markets using Value at Risk models.