Dr Ann-Claire Larsen is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Arts and Humanities.
- International Human Rights
- Law and Ethical Issues (Master of Public Health)
Dr Ann-Claire Larsen is a legal sociologist with a keen research interest in international human rights law. She began her legal studies after completing a PhD in sociology. She now teaches at Edith Cowan University, Western Australia.
- ECU Faculty of Business and Law Research and Higher Degrees Committee, Member
- Forum on Public Policy Oxford Round Table, Editorial Advisory Board Member - (since 2010)
- Journal of Politics & Law, Editorial Board Member - (since 2009)
Awards and recognition
- 2014 and 2015 - The Faculty of Business & Law Dean’s award for postgraduate research supervision.
- 2014 - The Faculty of Business & Law ‘Outstanding Supervisor Performance in your Faculty (Business and Law).
- 2013 - Certificate of Excellence: Demonstrated Excellence in Higher Degree by Research Student Supervision for 2012 for the Faculty of Business and Law. Awarded by Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research) ECU.